Paying for your dental care
My Dental Surgery at Victor Harbor and Normanville offers a number of payment options:
- Private health: All health funds are accepted. Payments are processed electronically so if you’re entitled to a benefit you don’t have to pay the full fee at the time of your appointment. Health fund contributions are deducted at the time of consultation.
- Private health participating provider: We are a participating provider for CBHS, HCF, nib First Choice and Medibank, so there may be advantages to you if you’re a member of these funds.
- Payment plans: Our dental practice can offer approved applicants access to payment plans for selected dental treatments. Each tailored payment plan is managed by DentiCare direct debit services. Click HERE for more details. Terms and conditions apply.
- Child Dental Benefit Scheme: This is a bulk-billed service for children. Depending on eligibility, you may be able to claim your $1000 benefit for preventative dental services from Medicare. Ask us for more details about your child’s eligibility.
- At the time of consultation: We also accept cash and credit cards in full payment of our services at the time of the consultation.